Managed WordPress: Everything You Need to Know
WordPress is the most popular content management system (CMS) available today, with over 40% of the internet powered by it. It is a versatile platform that allows users to create almost any kind of website, ranging from personal blogs to e-commerce websites, and everything in between.
Managing a WordPress website, however, can be challenging, especially for users who are not tech-savvy. That’s where Managed WordPress Hosting comes in.
What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
Managed WordPress Hosting is a specialized hosting service that is designed specifically for WordPress websites. In this type of hosting, the hosting provider manages all of the technical aspects of running a WordPress website, leaving the site owner free to focus on creating and managing their site’s content.
Some of the key features of Managed WordPress Hosting include:
- Automatic WordPress updates
- Daily backups
- Enhanced security features, such as firewalls and malware scanning
- High-speed performance optimized for WordPress
Advantages of Managed WordPress Hosting
Improved Speed and Performance
Managed WordPress Hosting is optimized to ensure that WordPress websites run as quickly and efficiently as possible. By reducing load times, the site becomes more attractive to visitors, improving both page views and time spent on site, leading to increased conversions and revenue.
One of the biggest concerns for website owners is keeping their site secure from hacker attacks and malware. With Managed WordPress Hosting, your website is continually monitored to ensure that it remains secure, with features such as automatic updates and malware scanning.
With managed hosting, technical support is always available, 24/7, meaning you never have to worry about technical issues on your website.
Managed hosting ensures website backups are taken automatically, reducing the possibility of data loss.
With Managed WordPress hosting, you can scale your website according to your needs without worrying about downtime, outages, or server crashes.
Is Managed WordPress Hosting Right for You?
If you are tired of dealing with the technical aspects of running a WordPress website, Managed WordPress Hosting is the perfect solution. It can save you time, lower your costs, and provide peace of mind with enhanced security and regular backups. However, it tends to be more expensive than shared hosting.
Best Managed WordPress Hosting Providers
Hostinger managed WordPress hosting includes the following functions and tools:
WP-CLI tools for manual WordPress management
AI tools for generating content and websites
Automatic website migration tool
WordPress automatic updates
WordPress acceleration (LiteSpeed)
WordPress staging tool
WordPress multisite feature
Advanced WooCommerce optimization
Managed WordPress key features at a glance:
- The latest version of WordPress is automatically installed.
- Automatic WordPress core updates.
- Performance-enhancing caching.
- Automatic, daily backups (last 30 days).
- Integrated SSL is included for the life of your hosting account.
- One-click migration tool.
- Enhanced security through restricted file access.
- Secure access to your files and database with SFTP and phpMyAdmin.
- 1X WordPress website
- Installed in under 90 seconds
- Hosted on Namecheap Cloud
- Seamless scalability as visitors grow
- 99.9% Uptime
- 3X faster than traditional hosting
- Support for any domain name provider
- Easy-to-use dashboard to manage WordPress websites
- Safe and secure
- Easy backups and restores
- SFTP and database access
- Beautiful themes and patterns Transform your site design with themes and drag-and-drop layouts.
- Unlimited pages Add as many pages as you like to your site.
- Unlimited users Invite others to contribute to your site and assign access permissions.
- Time machine for post edits Roll back your posts to an earlier edit with a built-in revision history.
- Built-in newsletters & RSS Let your followers subscribe to your content as a newsletter or via RSS.
- Brute-force protection Stay protected from brute-force attacks on your account password.
- Smart redirects Count on automatic redirects when you update your post or page’s URL.
- Online forever Build and count on a site designed to last forever.
- Paid subscribers Turn site visitors into subscribers, with built-in subscription tools.
- Paid content gating Sell access to premium content, right from your site.
- Donations and tips Allow your audience to support your work easily with donations and tips.
- Payment buttons Collect payments from credit/debit cards securely from anywhere with Stripe.
- Visitor stats At-a-glance and deep-dive data to measure your site’s success.
- Spam protection with Akismet Kill spam comments with fire, without lifting a finger.
- Limited automatic shares in social media Get 30 social shares per month to promote your posts on Facebook, Tumblr and more.
- Contact form
- Free domain for one year Get a custom domain – like yourgroovydomain.com – free for the first year.
- Ad-free experience Unlock a clean, ad-free browsing experience for your visitors.
- Extremely fast DNS with SSL Tap into fast, reliable domain management with secure SSL.
- Support via email
- Live chat support Realtime help and guidance from professional WordPress experts.
- Premium themes Switch between a collection of premium design themes.
- Earn with WordAds Display ads and earn from premium networks via the WordAds program.
- Style customization Take control of every font, color, and detail of your site’s design
- 4K Videos with VideoPress Showcase your video beautifully with the 4K VideoPress player.
- Unlimited automatic shares in social media Share your latest posts to your social channels, without limits.
- Site activity log
- Install plugins & themes Unlock access to 50,000+ plugins, design templates, and integrations.
- Unrestricted bandwidth Never fret about getting too much traffic or paying overage charges.
- Global edge caching Ensure your cached content is always served from the data center closest to your site visitor.
- High-burst capacity Lean on integrated resource management and instant scaling.
- Web application firewall (WAF) Block out malicious activity like SQL injection and XSS attacks.
- Global CDN with 28+ locations Rely on ultra-fast site speeds, just about anywhere on Earth.
- High-frequency CPUs Get the extra site performance of high-frequency CPUs, as standard.
- Automated datacenter failover Count on your site being replicated in real-time to a second data center.
- Isolated site infrastructure Rest easy knowing that your site is isolated from others for added security and performance.
- Managed malware protection Stay safe with automated malware scanning and one-click fixes.
- DDOS mitigation Breeze past DDoS attacks thanks to real time monitoring and mitigation.
- SFTP/SSH, WP-CLI, Git tools Use familiar developer tools to manage and deploy your site.
- Free staging site Test product and design changes in a staging site.
- Automated WordPress updates Get every WordPress update. And every patch. Automatically.
- Centralized site management Seamlessly switch between 2, 20, or 200 sites. All from one place.
- 0% commission fee (plus standard processing fee) for standard WooCommerce payment features
- Real-time backups Count on multi-redundancy, real-time backups of all your data.
- One-click restores Revert back to a point-in-time in your site’s history, with a single click.
- Uptime monitor Stay up-to-date with continuous uptime monitoring, with alerts the minute downtime is detected.
- Built-in Elastic Search Make surfacing your content simple with built-in premium site search.
- Plugin auto-updates Forget about time-consuming plugin updates and update nags.
- Tools for SEO
- Premium store themes Jumpstart your store’s design with a professionally designed theme.
- Powerful store design tools Fine-tune your store’s design with on-brand styles and drag and drop layout editing.
- Unlimited products Grow your store as big as you want with the ability to add unlimited products and services.
- Display products by brand Create, assign and list brands for products, and allow customers to view by brand.
- Product add-ons Increase your revenue with add-ons like gift wrapping or personalizations like engraving.
- Assembled products and kits Give customers the freedom to build their own products utilizing your existing items.
- Min/max order quantities Specify the minimum and maximum allowed product quantities for orders.
- Back-in-stock notifications Automatically notify customers when your products are restocked.
- Dynamic product upsells Earn more revenue with automated upsell and cross-sell product recommendations.
- Referral and loyalty programs Boost organic sales with a customer referral program and offer free gifts or coupons as a reward.
- Custom marketing automation Advanced email marketing functionality, including subscriber segmentation, advanced analytics, and automation.
- Offer bulk discounts Offer personalized packages and bulk discounts.
- Inventory management Keep inventory up-to-date with POS integrations and real-time tracking.
- Streamlined checkout Remove the friction from checkout by giving your customers multiple ways to pay.
- Sell in 60+ countries Grow globally by accepting 135+ currencies.
- Integrations with top shipping carriers Get real-time shipping prices, print labels and give your customers tracking codes.
Managed WordPress Hosting is a game changer for users looking to focus on their content and leave the technical aspects of running a website to the provider. With Managed hosting, you get improved speed and performance, enhanced security features, automatic backups, and scaling features. While it can be more expensive, it is well worth the investment for users who want to create a professional and scalable website.